LG 42LB650 crash and netflix problem
Hello everyone,
Greetings from Spain. sorry if i ask this question on the wrong site.
I use a Z3X box and easyjtag. My problem is related to the fact that I program the nand emmc that are blocked in the logo, for example LG 42LB650, but neither netflix nor some devices work for hdmis (lack of compatibility).
I know it's a problem with the keys, but I don't know how to remove them from the original and pass them to a new one and record them so that this doesn't happen to me.
Could you help me?
Thank you
(02-04-2021, 11:29)satlosangeles Wrote: Hello everyone,
Greetings from Spain. sorry if i ask this question on the wrong site.
I use a Z3X box and easyjtag. My problem is related to the fact that I program the nand emmc that are blocked in the logo, for example LG 42LB650, but neither netflix nor some devices work for hdmis (lack of compatibility).
I know it's a problem with the keys, but I don't know how to remove them from the original and pass them to a new one and record them so that this doesn't happen to me.
Could you help me?
Thank you
Do you want somebody help you to repair your dump for this TV or you want to learn how to do for yourself in future?
If we talk about this TV just share your original dump (if you save it from original chip) and our community will try repair your dump.
Thanks for your answer and the help offered, I really need to learn how to do it, since I am a technical repair service, and this is happening to me with many models of LG, philips, etc.
To program I use the easyjtag, I also have the RT809H and the TNM5000, but with the latter it doesn't even let me start the devices. I emphasize that this does not happen to me with Samsung models.
I do not know if I have posted this topic in the forum or corresponding section, if not or should I do something to belong to the professionals forum, please tell me. Apologies for my english
Thanks again
Helo also teached me Аркадий , but I can only believe with UFPI.
Satlosangeles, welcome.
I advice you to buy UFPI programmer + some sockets in this shop.
We can help you make better choice of them.
Not each programmer can properly work with BB managements,
dump partitions and so on.
Also this programmer supports a lot of scripts which
helps you better works with dumps partitions, edit them and so on...
There are very much useful information but ir russian,
And you can translate it by google translator and if any question
dont hesitate to ask our community.
There are some very active users from Italy and Poland, who
perfectly can explain things in english.
So much things which are we talking about here in forum can not be fixed with another programmers.
And do not pay attention to the user satmant comments. This is our local clown.
p.s.
nobody gives you "ready to use solution", but our guys will help you to start.
And you need to read a lot and immediately try in practice.
Thanks a lot. I'm going to buy it because I really need it. Teleserviss you can recommend me the best programmer and adapters both to program with socket or by isp (if possible). Do you also know if they ship to Spain?
Thanks
(02-04-2021, 17:01)satlosangeles Wrote: Thanks a lot. I'm going to buy it because I really need it. Teleserviss you can recommend me the best programmer and adapters both to program with socket or by isp (if possible). Do you also know if they ship to Spain?
Thanks
Write which devices do you repair and we can help to make choice of sockets.
They ship worldwide. Paypal accepted.
My main job is the repair of televisions, especially I need for H26M31003GMR memories, such as those carried by the 42LB650, etc, THGBMBG5, KLMAG1JENB used in Sony and Thomson, etc.
Ok, if no answers from other users I will answer you this evening. Now am busy.
OK, thanks