LG 42LB650 crash and netflix problem
First of all you need programmer.
There are 3 versions:
SILVER, RED and BLACK.
If you choice SILVER, you need to buy also activation for sockets from list below.
If you choice BLACK version - you need not buy any activation.
This is an unlimited UFPI box version with licenses for all current and future modules.
Also by MY opinion is necessary:
NAND socket
SPI/I2C/1W DIP24 Socket
UART/GPIO Socket
EMMC SOCKET. You can use any from RT809 (RT-BGA169-01), ICfriend.... I personally use THIS.
You can connect it to programmer by wires, but better take THIS adapter.
Sometimes (not often) need ONENAND socket. + ONENAND BASE.
For ISP connection you can use any of:
***E-MATE Pro 8-Bit Socket
***EASY JTAG eMMC 8-bit Socket
***E-MATE X 8-Bit Socket
If you are planned to work with dumps edit and combine partitions, dump mounting,
will be useful buy one of this (or both):
Mount Chip Activation
Mount File Activation
Okay, I already have the RT-BGA169-01 socket, because I use that programmer and the emmc easyjtag socket also because I work with those programmers, who as I mentioned before I have been doing this for a long time, I just don't know how to copy the keys of the emmc.
Do you know if they ship to Spain? This country does not appear in the drop-down menu.
Thanks
Everything about shipping you can ask seller - BBADMIN in this forum.

(02-04-2021, 21:15)satlosangeles Wrote: I just don't know how to copy the keys of the emmc
You will have experience when start working with dumps partitions, scripts.
Read more here
Very good all this information. I have to read it. One question, what should I do to have access to all the resources of the forum? Regarding the question that I asked if you knew if they ship to Spain, that in the shopping cart it does not appear in the drop-down and I want to order it. Thanks
(02-04-2021, 21:39)satlosangeles Wrote: what should I do to have access to all the resources of the forum?
Activity and useful info for forum:
dumps, ISP-connections, repair pictures of boards (voltages, resistances), other information, which may be interesting and useful for forum members.

SALES and shipping questions - contact BBADMIN
https://mslw.com/where-to-buy/
ЛС не работают.
(03-04-2021, 00:48)merkulss Wrote: https://mslw.com/where-to-buy/
Thanks
Hello,
I have already purchased the black programmer and some adapters. I hope to receive it soon and work with it.
Thank you very much for your contributions and advice. I will surely ask you for advice.
REgards
Hello,
A good choice. Shipment on the second day. In my case, the transport took 20 days (to Poland). Well packed. Good contact with the seller. Good luck.  Smile
Простите за языковые ошибки.
(04-04-2021, 16:59)Adewag Wrote: Hello,
A good choice. Shipment on the second day. In my case, the transport took 20 days (to Poland). Well packed. Good contact with the seller. Good luck.  Smile

Ok, thans